This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Violi S. r. l. is an Italian company specialized in the design and production of machinery typically used in the jewellery and industrial area.
For over 25 years, Violi S. r. l. has been offering a series of machines, developed thanks to a continuous research: activity that characterizes the company's strategy and allows it to meet the expectations and needs of customers.
The company produce a wide range of machinery for the goldsmith production
• Straightening machines for tubes, bars and wires also with cutting system;
• Hydraulic draw benches from 1 to 6 mt of useful length and power up to 30. 000 Kg;
• Multi-pass drawing machines for wires, bull blocks and electronic drawing machines;
• Cleaning and polishing machines;
• Recovery equipment: microwave oven, crushing mills, mixers;
• Compacting and briquetting machines for both precious and non-precious metals;
• Other special machines.
For more information we invite you to visit our website http://www.violimacchine.it/construction_machinery_for_industrial_processes.php?ID=1 where you can find all the machines that we produce.